Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BARCELONA, SPAIN - NOVEMBER 16, 2013: Famous La Boqueria market - one of the oldest markets (Established in 1217) in Europe that still exist. A huge selection of meat, sweets, fruits and vegetables.
BARCELONA - OCTOBER 4: Famous La Boqueria market with vegetables and fruits on October 4, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain. One of the oldest markets in Europe that still exist. Established 1217.
BARCELONA - SEPTEMBER 9: Tourists in famous La Boqueria market on September 9, 2009 in Barcelona. One of the oldest markets in Europe that still exist. Established 1217.
BARCELONA, SPAIN - MAY 18: Amusement Park and Temple at Tibidabo in May 18, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. Park is oldest amusement park in Spain.Ã?Â�Ã?Â¡hurch dedicated to Sacred Heart, lasted from 1902 to 1961
BARCELONA, CATALONIA - JUNE 26: Old things at Flea market in June 26, 2013 in Barcelona, Catalonia. Mercat Fira de Bellcaire is one of the oldest markets in Europe, has been known since 14th century
BARCELONA, SPAIN - MAY 18: Carrousel at Tibidabo Amusement Park in May 18, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. Park area of 70,000 square meters and is the oldest amusement park in Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - JUNE 26: Old things at Encants Vells flea market at Glories Catalanes square in June 26, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. This is one of the oldest markets in Europe
BARCELONA, SPAIN - MAY 30, 2013: Port Vell is the oldest and largest port. Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain, the capital of the Autonomous region of Catalonia.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.