Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BARCELONA- JULY, 10: Shunya Takayama(R) of Japan during 110m men hurdles event of the 20th World Junior Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on July 10, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain
LONDON - MAY 6: women's 100m hurdles at the London prepares series at the Olympic park in London on May 6, 2012. The London Prepares series is the official London 2012 sports testing programme.
BARCELONA - JULY, 10: Ching Yeung Mui of Hong Kong warming up before 110 meters hurdles of the 20th World Junior Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on July 10, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - JULY 29: Andy Turner of Great Britain competes on the 110m Hurdles event during the 20th European Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on July 29, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA - JULY, 11: Jarvan Gallimore of Jamaica during 400m hurdles event of the 20th World Junior Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on July 11, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain
VIENNA, AUSTRIA - FEBRUARY 19: Indoor track and field championship. Philipp Huber (#177, Austria) places sixth in the men's 60m hurdles event on February 19, 2011 in Vienna, Austria.
BARCELONA, SPAIN - JULY 30: Competitors of 100m Hurdles Men during the 20th European Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on July 30, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - JULY 28: Competitors of 400 meters Hurdles Men Round 1 of the 20th European Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on July 28, 2010, in Barcelona, Spain.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.