Software Engineer in Test
San Francisco, CaliforniaApply Now
Shutterstock has a highly driven and innovative engineering team, deploying and rolling out new features to its customers multiple times a day through continuous development and integration. We are looking for a innovative and quality driven Software Engineer in Test to be a part of this engineering team.
- Be a part of stand alone engineering/product teams, working closely with other engineers, product managers and visual designers in rolling out enhancements/new features
- Work on key features across shutterstock.com, offset.com, bigstock.com and skillfeed.com (Both web and mobile)
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development process.
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and influencing developers to move towards test driven development.
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations/enhancements and work with team in implementing and rolling them out.
- Education: Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing and software development
- Proficient in one of the following - Ruby, PHP, Java, C#, C, C++
- Strong hold over computer science fundamentals
- Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals – Algorithms and Data Structures
- Knowledge of Web Architecture or Mobile Technologies
- Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages
- Proficient in building web applications or mobile apps
- Knowledge of open source technologies
- Experience with automation frameworks such as selenium, cucumber, Robotium
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Not what you are looking for? See All Career Opportunities »