SAN BRUNO, CA - MAY 26: YouTube turned 6 years old this month and announced that it gets 3 billion views per day and 48 hours of video uploaded per minute on May 26, 2011 in San Bruno, California.
- Image ID:78049621
- Copyright: Annette Shaff
- Editorial Credit: Annette Shaff / Shutterstock.com
Editorial Use Only.
Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited.
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Do more with Shutterstock
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Edit images for free with Shutterstock Editor
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.