Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - OCTOBER 20: Giants vs. Phillies: Giants fans go crazy for hit to help with mid-game rally of game four of the NLCS 2010 October 20, 2010 AT&T Park San Francisco.
TALLAHASSEE, FL - OCT. 22: Sold out crowd at Doak Campbell Stadium, home of the FSU Seminoles on Oct.22, 2011 in Tallahassee, FL. The football stadium can hold 82,300 fans, making it the fourteenth largest in the NCAA.
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - DECEMBER 14: Unidentified fans in action a European League woman's volleyball game Dynamo Russia (blue) vs Crvena Zvezda Belgrade (Serbia) on December 14, 2011 in Moscow, Russia.
TALLAHASSEE, FL - OCT. 22: Fans at Doak Campbell Stadium, home for Florida State college football team on Oct. 22, 2011. The stadium seats 82,300, making it the NCAA's fourteenth largest stadium.
MOSCOW - FEBRUARY 20: Unidentified fans support their team CSKA Moscow in the Hockey match CSKA-LEV PRAHA in sports palace CSKA on February 30, 2013 in Moscow, Russia
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - OCTOBER 20: Giants Fans Cheer for players to rally during game 4 of the 2010 NLCS game between Giants and Phillies Oct. 20, 2010 AT&T Park San Francisco, CA.
Boston - August 8: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox fans in the stands on August 8, 2011 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.
MORGANTOWN, WV - SEPTEMBER 28: West Virginia University fans, dressed mostly in gold, cheer their team during the football game September 28, 2013 in Morgantown, WV.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.