How do you use Shutterstock to visualize a concept? We want you to show us! That’s why we’re launching the Shutterstock for iPad Guest Curator Contest.
We’ll be kicking off the 6-week contest this Monday, and here’s how it works:
- We’ll reveal the theme of the week each Monday at 12pm EDT on Twitter and Facebook.
- Using Shutterstock for iPad, create a lightbox of 12-15 images that illustrates this theme
- Remember, you can search terms that demonstrate the theme to find images – not just the theme word itself (e.g. for the theme Innovation, search for terms that make you think of this word – such as technology, idea, advancement, computer, etc.). You can include photos, illustrations, or vectors in your lightbox.
- Tweet your lightbox to @Shutterstock with the hashtag #GuestCurator, email us or post it to our Facebook page, using the share button on the top right of the app. (Click here for alternate means of entry if you don’t have an iPad.)
You’ll have until 11:59pm on Saturday of each week to enter.We’ll review all of your lightboxes and select one that best represents the concept and announce the winner the following Monday just before we reveal the next theme!
The winner will receive:
- Honorary Shutterstock Guest Curator title
- Recognition via Facebook, Twitter and the Shutterstock Blog as we share your winning lightbox with the community
- A limited-edition, custom Shutterstock Guest Curator iPad bag from Rickshaw Bagworks (valued at $80!)
- A free one-month 25-A-Day subscription to Shutterstock.com
Since we’re doing a new theme every week for 6 weeks, you’ll have 6 chances to win (one entry per person, per week, please). Good luck and we look forward to seeing your submissions! And you can read more about Shutterstock for iPad here.